This Policy does not apply to non-Church Websites, including websites or mobile applications that may link to our Sites or be linked to by our Sites.
We value your privacy, so our goal is to only collect the personal data that we need. The type of data we collect depends on how you interact with the Church Websites. When you visit our Websites, the Church may collect a variety of data, including:
Information you provide to us:
• Members that register on a Church Website, utilize features to contact us or request prayers may choose to voluntarily provide us with personal identification information(such as name, email address, phone number, etc.).
• We also collect payment information and the amount of your donation.
• Church Websites may also collect data you decide to provide on message boards hosted on our sites or through online counseling services, including live chat or email counseling. Information provided may include text, links, images or videos.
Information collected automatically:
• Church Websites may collect information about your device, such as your Internet Protocol or “IP” address as well as anonymous geolocation information.
• Additional analytical information may include: anonymous information about each user’s demographics and the device and browser used to access the Church Website.
• Any data collected automatically is anonymous and is not linked to your personal information.
We use your personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so. The reasons we may use your personal data include:
• Counseling – Directing you to a pastor for spiritual counseling or guidance;
• Communication – Providing you with information you request, contact you with questions or to notify you of any issues pertaining to donations;
• Payment Information – Processing payments to complete donations you choose to make;
• Newsletters – Emailing you Church newsletters or information about services you may be interested in;
• Analytics – Performing analysis to improve the quality of the Website and other services we offer;
• Recommendations – Recommending content we think will interest you; and
• Exercising our Rights – Preventing fraud, spam or content that violates our Terms of Services; and
The Church does not sell, rent or lease user data to third parties. The Church does not generally share the information that we collect about you with third parties. However, we may share this information with third parties in limited circumstances, including:
• Social Media – Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with these programs typically allows the social media company to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, the social media company may recognize you through its digital cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the social media companies’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
• User Instruction – We may make user profiles and videos available to others as you instruct when using Church Websites.
• Analytics – We may share user data with analytics providers which helps us understand how users are using our websites. We may also share identifying analytics information with the hosts of webinars you attend or users of your organization-administered account.
• Certain Legal Requirements – To respond to legal process, in response to a request for
cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Users who create Universal Living Faith Network accounts have their data collected and stored in the following ways, in addition to the polices above:
• We collect aggregate viewership data from users who stream programming at https://watch.ulfn.org but the data is not user-specific.
• This data includes:
• Any user with a Universal Living Faith Network account who wishes to access or issue any instruction regarding your data must contact Vimeo directly at email@example.com. More information about cancelling a registration is available on the help page located at: https://watch.ulfn.org/help.
The Church would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access your data: You have the right to request copies of the personal data stored by the Church. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to correct your data: You have the right to request that the Church correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Church complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to delete your data: You have the right to request that the Church erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing of your data: You have the right to request that the Church restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing of your data: You have the right to object to the Church processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to transfer your data: You have the right to request that the Church transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using one of the email addresses listed in Section 12 below.
Certain circumstances may prevent us from complying with your requests, which may include situations where it is necessary for us to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on browsers or devices by websites, apps, online media and advertisements.
• Church Websites may use “cookies” to automatically help provide better services.
• Cookies remind us who you are and your preferences for our Website based on what you have done and told us before. The “cookie” is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our Websites.
• Cookies let us take you to the information and features you are particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of the Websites, so we know which parts of our sites are most popular.
• You can reject cookies or cancel them by adjusting the settings on your Web browser accordingly.
Church Websites are intended for users ages thirteen and over. The Church does not knowingly collect personal information on the Church Websites from children under 13. Should we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information through our sites, we will delete that information from our database.
Our services may contain interactive areas, such as online message boards, where users might submit comments or other content (including information about the user that might be displayed in the user’s public profile within an online community) that may be posted on a service or otherwise published. If you use these features, please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (such as name, e-mail address, and the like) in content submitted for posting or publication, the information can be read and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties. Please take care when submitting content to any online services, including ours.
From time to time, The Universal Church may contact you via email or text message for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from The Universal Church or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from The Universal Church, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of the email received.
The Church is headquartered in the United States. By using the Church Websites, even if you are located outside of the United States, you consent to the transfer of information to the United States to the extent applicable, and the collection, storage, and processing of information under United States laws.
If you would like to exercise any of your data protection rights or have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at the email below associated with the relevant Church Website:
• UniversalChurchUSA.org – firstname.lastname@example.org
• UnisocialUSA.org – email@example.com
• ULFN.org – firstname.lastname@example.org
• BiraFonseca.com – email@example.com
• ViviendoPorLaFe.com – firstname.lastname@example.org